Personal injury is an area of the law that deals with events that directly effect people’s lives. If you or someone you know becomes the victim, you don’t want an incompetent lawyer to represent your case. You deserve the full and fair compensation that a qualified individual can win for you. In choosing the lawyer, there is much to consider. Both the attorney’s education and experience is important to take into account. However, often the most important thing to consider is the lawyer’s reputation. A good reputation is a sure sign that a legal professional has what it takes to properly represent clients. If you live in the Washington D.C. area, there is one law firm that shines above the rest with its reputation. That firm is Chaikin & Sherman, P.C. The following are only a few of the numerous honors that have been bestowed upon the firm:
* Allan M. Siegel named one of Washington’s Top Lawyers (Washingtonian Magazine, December, 2004)
* Joseph Cammarata named one of Washington’s Top Laywers (Washingtonian Magazine, December, 2004)
* Joseph Cammarata named one of Washington’s Top Seventy-Five Lawyers (Washingtonian Magazine, April, 2002)
* Joseph Cammarata named one of the Top Forty Lawyers under Forty in the Washington Legal Establishment (Washingtonian Magazine, September, 1998)
* Joseph Cammarata named one of the Top Fifty Lawyers in the D.C. Metropolitan Area (Washingtonian Magazine, February, 1997)
So, if you are in need of a personal injury attorney, contact one with a good reputation. After all, you deserve the best!